Book a Group Workshop with Us!
- Designed For: Anyone over the age of 5
- Minimum # of Participants: 3
- Maximum # of Participants: 10
- Length: 90-120 minutes
- Group of 3-5 $68/person
- 6-10 people $45/person
- All materials: choice of mold, essential oil and embeds
- Beautiful packaging
- Depends on the theme that you are chossing, you will be bring home with you a box of crafts that you made.
- Set-up and clean-up for event
- Add a party video and photograph for $80, including 15 fine edited photos and a 5 minutes edited video. All digital files will be saved in a USB available for you to pick up within a week.
Bath bomb / bubble bar
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: MEDIUM
This is a fun workshop that could be enjoyed with friends! We’ll be making colorful bath bombs, beautiful bath salts (aroma of your choice), and a bubble bars that can be rolled and whipped like icing .
Gem stone soap theme
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: HARD
During the 1.5-2 hours session, you will learn how to color, and scent the soap; how to make layers and embed; how to cut the soap to make it look like crystal gem. All materials are included.
Desert soap theme
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: MEDIUM
We’ll be playing with 3-4 different pastry-style molds: doughnut, macaroon, and cake. Each person will be making about 300-400g of soaps (approx. 4-5 soaps depends on the size of the soap).
Flower soap theme
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: EASY
This is a Melt and Pour soap making workshop. We’ll be playing with 3-4 different flower molds. Each person will be making about 300-400g of soaps (approx. 4-5 soaps depends on the size of the soap).
Please contact us with the event details and we can confirm your event date and preferences. You can fill in the form below to book an event, email email@example.com or call 647-574-3888 to discuss your event.
We will email you within 24 hours to confirm receipt of the form and deposit and to confirm your time, date and participants booked.
For general enquiries about events, please firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.
Bookings and Payments
- In order to make your booking please complete the above booking form. All events will be confirmed by soapNcrafts.com via email
- Your booking will be confirmed upon receipt by soapNcrafts.com of cleared payment for 50% of the final fee (the “deposit”) which should reach us not more than 30 days prior to the event.
- The remaining balance must be received no later than 7 days prior to the start of the event.
- All prices quoted reflect the details you provided in the booking form. If you change the time or location or number attending the event, please be aware that an increase in fee could take effect.
- You should keep a copy of the booking form confirmation for your records.
- All changes to the contract, including changes to the number of people attending, must be arranged and agreed by soapNcrafts.com in advance of the event. If you make changes fewer than 7 days prior to the event, please note we may not be able to accommodate such changes.
- Cancellations must be made in writing or email, and confirmed in writing or email by soapNcrafts.com.
- We require a 7 day cancellation notice for a full refund. Cancellations made within 3 days of the event will be issued a studio credit in the amount of the deposit less a non-refundable administrative fee of $50. Cancellations made with fewer than 3 days’ notice will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
- You must ensure there is adequate adult supervision at all times. We suggest a ratio of at least one adult per six children over the age of 5 years.
- Please ensure there is adequate clear table and work surface area to accommodate the number of people attending the event. The floors should be clear of hazards.
- We also require convenient access to a safe, clean, fully working microwave and sink with running water.
Start Time and Extended Time
- Events will wrap up promptly.
- If additional time is desired, the event may be extended by 30 minutes for $100.